This is a question you are likely to have asked yourself many times. Do any of these reasons sound familiar?
- You want to improve your health
- You can’t afford it
- You’re worried about the effects of secondhand smoke on loved ones
- You don’t want your children to become smokers
- You don’t like the smell
- You don’t like being addicted
- You are planning an important life event such as having a baby or getting married
Maybe you have other reasons. Whatever they are help is available. Contact the Help Me Quit team on 0800 085 2219 or request us to call you by clicking here.